In this section:
• Edit the information from the Dashboard (when not using an HRIS)
• Edit the information when using an HRIS integration
To edit the user's information on the 'People & Budget' tab (when not using an HRIS)
- Start by selecting the user you wish to edit from the list of users.
- Locate the three dots button on the right side of the selected line.
- Click on the three dots button to open the profile.
- The user's profile will open, here you will be able to edit any desired information by clicking on the relevant fields and making the necessary changes.
- Once you have finished making changes, be sure to save your edits before exiting the profile page.
To edit the user's information when using an HRIS integration
If you are using an HRIS integration to manage your user list, it is important to make all changes to the user list (excluding credit changes) through the HRIS system and not through the Admin Dashboard. Failure to do so will result in these changes not being saved.